Lobster, lobster & more lobster... Saturday 17th June and Saturday 26th August 2017
We love the concept so much we've built a website about it - www.lobstersaturday.com
Lobster rolls are all the rage in London at the moment, so we thought we'd bring a bit of that down to blighty. With the UK lobster season at it's peak we have decided to do three different types of lobster rolls, frites and a salad plus a glass of prosecco for £20. We will also be laying on some entertainment for the kids.
And yes, I am trying to find a full body lobster outfit for Dave, he's not happy...!
It's not nose to tail, it's antenna to tail fin and we will be cooking up a variety of different starters all using the various parts of the lobster.
The main will be lobster thermador and will be absolutely delicious. We are talking to our vintner to lay on some exceptional wine for the event.
Some of the evenings starters:-
- Lobster and salmon ravioli on wilted spinach with a lobster bisque
- Lobster & crayfish salad, spiced tomato relish
- Poached lobster tail,lime and vanilla pickle, pickled cucumber, mouli, beansprouts spring onion and ginger
The Main for 2 people to include all of the sides- £60
- Lobster Thermador.
- Seared greens, tossed in a lemon oil
- Steamed new potatoes
- French baguette
- Tomato basil and cucumber salad
- Lemon Mayonaise
We're picking up 125 lobsters for the event and spend 2 days preparing them. It's going to be a cracking night!